Ah, the proverbial ugly sweater party. I don't even know where I got mine, but it was by far the best. Not ever too ugly... just a little small. Also below are pictures of us at the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert.
Saint Louis has a wax museum! And thanks to Groupon, we got two for one. We got to see a few very famous people there. It was a really cold night, and Holly and I were the only ones there. It got kinda creepy a couple times. They actually have a haunted part of the museum, but Holly wouldn't let us go. I kinda wanted to, but the creepiness scale was a little high because of how alone we were in the place. Kinda sad, but apparently it's not too popular an attraction. With a little financial support, it could probably do a lot better.
Quote is from the Avengers movie when Loki is threatening Tony Stark. Awesome flick. That would be a great next Christmas present to us for anyone who read this far down the page! **wink wink** Anyway, so those were a few of our adventures in Saint Louis in the Fall and Winter just before Christmas break. Now on to Spring!
You went to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert! I'm way jealous! I'll bet that was sweet!
ReplyDeleteWow, two in a row...good worker Devin....and congrats to you two. I am so excited for you!
ReplyDelete