Sunday, August 12, 2012

"'My mother warned me about getting into cars with strange men...' '...This isn't a car.'"

Greetings to all 5 or so of you that actually follow our blog. These past several months have "passed away like as it were unto us a dream." It's almost funny how my last post was my "catch-up" post. Now... 11 months later... we really have some catching up to do. I will start back with pre-Christmas... yes... pre-Christmas 2011... 10-11 months ago. To get us right into the Christmas spirit, Holly surprised me with something that I have always wanted to do: bungee jump off the St. Louis Arch. No, I'm kidding. Go to a Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert! It was unbelievable. The lights! The Sound! The long-hair headbanging! The guitarists climbing onto a catwalk and being hoisted 100 feet up into the air while playing God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen! It was amazing. It was quite loud though. The family in front of us gave their little boy a pair of noise-cancelling headphones. I've included a little video for your enjoyment. Sorry I can't remember which song it is.


Anyway, we were in Utah with my parents this year for Christmas and had a great time. We all got nice snowshoes which is awesome! Only downside was that there was no snow. We had to seek it out. We went up to Soldier Hollow and ran around on some of the snow left there. We had a lot of fun. Holly and Chelsea had fun playing king-of-the-hill.



After enjoying Christmas at my parents' house, it was time to get back to St. Louie and another semester of 2nd year medical school. And...*gasp*... the upcoming USMLE Step 1! I wish I could post-date blogs. Title quote is from Batman: Dark Knight Rises which we just saw a week or two ago. Awesome! Catwoman just got into Batman's Batmobile/tank thing.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! Your back on again. At least you're still blogging i gave up cause they changed blogger and i can't get it to post pictures anymore.

    ReplyDelete